Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello world!

I guess this blog needs a kind of inauguring post, so here it is! First of all, WELCOME~ /shot

I'm glad to be almost done with all the blog stuff, thank you both Hina and Miharu for cheering me until the openning! It was such a hassle to choose the host and the name but finally seems like I've managed to go through all this thanks to you gals, you're the best ever ♥ :'D

So yeah, I wanted a new blog aside of my personal blog (in French) where I could share what I like without being judged or whatsoever especially by (some) RL persons. That may be a stupid reason but I don't share the same interests with the most of them and I think that my fandom thoughts and stuff has to be somewhere if not on my personal blog. I ensure you that I don't fear to be considered as a weirdo because I fangirl over 2D fictionnal characters and play otome games, it's just that those people wouldn't understand and that's too bad!

/silly drama end, Ah I didn't introduced myself.... OTL For those who don't know me, my name is Delphine and I'm a 17 year-old girl from France (: NICETOMEETCHUALL \ô/ if you want to know more about me check my profile here ~

See you all soon ♥

4 comments:

ikelen said...

*Sors le champagne* (durr)

ikelen said...

Ah voilà l'article entier vhappy

Han jte comprends, c'pas du tout pareil de fangirliser avec les gens IRL qu'aiment pas les mêmes fandoms (ht)

We're the best ever (durr) Fail club 8D

-Miha (I-Ikelen.... Pourquoi.... (ht))

Hina Ichigo said...

Oh hi i just discovered your AWESOME blog i think i'll read all your posts =)
YEAH MEUF ♥ Han mais ça fait trop plaisir le ptit mot que t'as mis ;u; Fangirlise bien lobfr

Unknown said...

BIENVENUE DANS LE MONDE DU BLOGGING EN ANGLAIS MWAHAHA!!