Sunday, May 1, 2011

Meisa Kuroki - One More Drama [REVIEW]

I stumbled across Meisa Kuroki's single « One More Drama » on r3z4prof's website and I was quite surprised that she debuted as a singer (and since 2008 /fail)... so I decided to give a look at the PV~


Some info to begin with, Meisa Kuroki (黒木 メイサ) is a 22 year-old (born on May 28,1988) Japanese actress, model also introduced as a singer. She played in TV dramas like 1 pound no Fukuin (as Sister Angela) or Ninkyo Helper (as Riko Yomogi) and also in movies, Crows Zero or recently Space Battleship Yamato.


Actually I don't like the PV one bit, I mean there's nothing special about it... Flat and boring. Symetrical effects and the motocycle/guy thing  are bleh but I think Meisa does look beautiful! Maybe more when she has loose hair then when she wears the odd make-up thing but whatever her look may be she always looks good /sobs  As I expected, her voice isn't great. You can notice autotune and beats and other noises are there to "cover" her voice like in all her songs I got to listen so far, always the same style of music... Otherwise after a few listenings, I think the song is okay but no more no less. It's clear that she has a poor singing ability and it's a shame that her music is somewhat produced for commercial purposes? Because I can't see any other reason for which she has started a musical career :')

Overall rating: 3/10

3 comments:

ikelen said...

HAN STE PV DE CHAUDASSE LMAOOOO (ht)

ikelen said...

J'avais pas fini mon comm sadplz

Donc ouais t'as raison y a rien de spécial XDDD p'is même la chanson LMAOOO c'est pas horrible mais bon mouais quoi 8D
Sinon elle est trop belle (durr)

Hina Ichigo said...

Aaaah j'aime pas du tout >< Même pas sa tête, que je trouve sans plus :') /go sur kpopfm pour oublier ptin c'est limite pire LMAO
Nan vraiment j'aime pas, sinon j'kiffe tes articles en anglais 8D Faudrait l'entendre acapella..