Sunday, May 1, 2011

Tako Luka (salt dough modelling) part. 1

I'm in a quite creative mood today! I should have done my math exercices but ...later? :'D I did some salt dough modelling ♥ I haven't done that since last year if I remember correctly ~ So here it is, Tako Luka ♥ (Original = HERE)

I'm not a hell of a modelist but I hope I managed to do it well since I spent several hours on it (like 2~3h). Salt dough is the cheapest dough that you can have for modelling since it's salt, flour and water :'D It's not like I have money for clay or plasticine unfortunately!

I can't wait for it to dry and harden! Then I will proceed to the painting~


more shots below~ ↓↓↓


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the result! *v*
So cute!

amano

Delphine said...

I can't wait too >u< thank you!